- Professional qualifications include architecture, landscape architecture, and interior design and experience encompasses retail, leisure, residential, and commercial development design.
- 20 years experience as architect and director, designing and delivering significant award-winning projects for some of the most prestigious blue chip companies and governments both in the UK and Europe, notably in Paris, Vienna, Prague, London and Strasbourg.
- Architect Director at BDG McColl (WPP Group), followed by Director at Sutton Griffin Architects, and latterly Capita Percy Thomas. Work has been published in several international architectural publications.
- Speaker at international conferences in the UK and Paris (CNCC) and Berlin (ICSC). Extensive experience public consultation and stakeholder groups, Plc boards, Councils, etc on large scale development projects both in the UK and overseas.
- National CNCC Conference Nationale des Centres Commerciels, Paris: British/French Retail Design, Development, Commercial and Cultural Impact (in French!)
- ICSC (International Council Shopping Centres and Commercial Development) Berlin: Global Design Issues
Issues that address the contemporary challenges of sustainability and regeneration, which have a major impact upon the ways in which we build; developers are having to face up to the new way of working that must surely emerge from the current economic climate. The commercial design of property is feeling the impact of technology; currently focused on the responses that the property industry will have to make, exploring new avenues that will direct the future of property design and development.