I am a Senior Lecturer in Geotechnical Engineering in the School of Civil Engineering and Surveying at the University of Portsmouth. Prior to my current position and after completing my PhD, I appointed as a Research Fellow at the University of Surrey working on the EPSRC project in collaboration with a leading manufacturer to develop a novel dynamic soil testing apparatus for seismic design of nuclear power plants. Prior to my research studies, I worked as a construction site manager on various urban projects. I am also a Chartered Engineer of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
- Dynamic soil-structure interaction in seismic liquefaction
- Advanced soil element testing
- Behaviour of soil under static and cyclic loading
- Geotechnical Engineering (Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering)
- Construction Materials
- Engineering Design Projects