Catherine House is a new hall. The beautiful Victoria Park is on one doorstep and the bustling city centre on the other. Everything you need is just a stone's throw away – Portsmouth and Southsea Railway Station is across the road, there are shops, bars and restaurants nearby, and the University is less than a 10 minute stroll away.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £153 – £162 per week
£6,120 – £6,480 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms in cluster flats for 4–6 people
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24 hour security
- Common room with games tables
- Walking time to University: 10 mins
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (2 min walk)
- Managed by Yugo
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
Tour Catherine House
Follow Computer Science student Mikael for a virtual walk around Catherine House, or take your own 360 tour below.
Follow our second-year computer science student, Mikael, as he takes you on a virtual tour of Catherine House, one of our newest halls.