Living in Chaucer House puts you in the centre of Portsmouth with everything you need within walking distance, like shops, entertainment, and transport links. The University is close too – just eight minutes walk away.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £166 per week
£6,660 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms, with your own shower
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Shared kitchen and dining area
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24-hour security
- Walking time to University: 8 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (1 minute walk)
- Managed by Unite Students
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.