Dental Therapy Skills Refresher Day Short course
Dental Therapy Skills Refresher Day
A full day course focusing on a theory update of the main elements of restorative dentistry for dental therapists.
You'll review the latest techniques in adult and paediatric restorative dentistry for the therapist. The course is ideal for therapists either increasing their therapy work, or looking to review the latest evidence based approach to restorative dentistry.
The day will begin with a series of short theory sessions outlining the latest techniques and equipment. This will be followed by a phantom head session where you will be able to practice the techniques under the supervision of our highly experienced tutors.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: 11 June 2021
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- Identify the latest techniques in restorative dentistry
- Review the scope of practice and skill sets for a dental therapist
- Undertake practical training on restorative techniques
- Use different restorative materials
- Development Outcomes: C, D