From Prep to Finish: Anterior Composite Restorations Short course
From Prep to Finish Anterior Composite Restorations
Sorry, this course has closed to new applicants. We're not updating the course information on this page – it's for reference only.
Anterior composite restorations – particularly of the single central incisor – are among the hardest aesthetic procedures for a dental clinician.
While there's a focus on polishing and shaping, the whole process – from shade matching, preparation, isolation, adhesion and layering – plays an important role in a successful and long-lasting restoration.
- Mode of study: Direct
- Duration: 9.00am - 4.45pm
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: 7 June 2019
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- colour and the effect of dehydration on teeth and how to establish an accurate shade matching process
- how to prepare the enamel for ideal bonding
- a putty index classic technique for a simplified layering approach to recreate accurate form and aesthetics
- Development Outcomes: C
You'll be taught by Dr Nikhil Sethi, Dentist and International lecturer in restorative and implant dentistry.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
This course has already been delivered.
To register you interest for future courses, please email email@example.com
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.